Monday, November 15, 2010

Extremely Extreme Sports

Every now and again when I'm spending countless hours stumbling or just staring at the internet (or not working as I like to call it), you come across something so cool that it's below absolute zero. Well, not that cool, that would break your laptop and possibly cause you a lot of harm.

Anyways when I woke up this morning I decided to break my morning routine of eating and tea and go on my laptop instead (well first I had to find a socket that would let it charge first coz my laptop is a bit racist to my kind, ala JUST me)..(also my morning routine is actually going on my laptop, I would be breaking it if I ate).
So I went on to one of my favourite news feed sites and came across this little gem.




Now I was watching this thinking "hmmm, this music is awesome" and off they went skiing with parachutes and I was thinking then "oh they're probably going to jump around the place a bit" but then they go flying over the cliff at which point I went "Oh my Barbara Streisand!". It's like they combined  skiing, a relatively safe sport, with base jumping, an relatively unsafe sport (it's basically jumping off a cliff and making sure your parachute works before you hit the ground).

These people obviously got a bit of a Velociraptor gene in them because they're total badasses, they'd have James Bond stuntsmen working the corners in no time if they got onto Hollywood with these videos. And the music, I bet that music comes on everywhere they go making you want to make gratuitous (thank god for Google spell check) parachute love to them.

Also the music in the video is top class, check it out here



And then play it over other videos on mute, like this:



I'll admit the hamster had it going for him already, but this music just suits this demon critter to the ground, FEARLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment